Friday, February 4, 2011

Spanish Project

A while ago, we were assigned a Spanish project and we each had to come up with an idea to do our presentation on. First I picked art, but that was already taken so i couldnt do that, then i chose food which was already taken, then i chose the Canary Islands which wasnt so I'm doing my project about :) In my presentation I have a different slide for each canary island and in it i have things to do in each Canary Island. I feel like Im advertising the islands in my presentation :L
Some people have presented in class and they are really good :O we are given sheets by our teacher and we have to mark the person presenting on " Content, Presentation Skills, Spanish Laguage Use, and Delivery." 1 is the highest mark being Excellent and 5 is the worst being Improvement Needed. Our teacher said that the person with the highest mark will get a prize :)

No comments:

Post a Comment