Monday, October 18, 2010

Colour Me Beautiful :)

On Friday the 15th Of October, we were visited by Liz and Louise from Colour Me Beautiful. They took us for 3 classes in the morning. They told us all about what colours suit us based on our skin tone, eye colour and hair colour. This included what colour clothes, eyeshadows and even lipsticks will suit our compection best :) They told us our catagory and we had to sit with our group. I was a soft and the celebrity that represented this catagory was Jennifer Aniston, which I was confused about because I thought i would have been a clear, as these are people with dark hair and blue or green eyes. In the soft group were people with dirty blonde hair; in-between blonde and brown.
I felt out of place in the group but as they told us about our group and the colours we were suited best to I found out that I fit perfectly into the catagory :D
 They also told us about body shapes and how you can be various body shapes such as Pear Shaped or Hour Glass figure.
It was a very enjoyable talk and I thought it was really helpful!

-Steph H
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment