Monday, March 7, 2011

Work Experience: Day One :)

Today I started work experience in Hughes Pharamacy :) I was pretty nervous going in but soon forgot about it when I was greeted with friendly and familiar faces. My first task was doing an order, which is putting prices on each product that comes in and then stacking them on the shelves. It was pretty easy to do but took me aaages :O and i had to use on of those pricing sticker machine gun things :L which took me a while to get used to i kept getting confused :L
Then I got to go home for lunch cos i live just down the road so that was dead handy :) When i got back from lunch I helped make up a box of medical equipment, like sterile stuff, bandages and tape to send out to hospitals and other medical places. I got to work a tiny bit on the tills which I was nervous about because Im not so good with numbers :/ Before I knew it, the day was done and it was time to come home. Cant wait to see what I get to do tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment